Handcrafted ales, lagers and ciders north of the river in Kansas City, Mo. Enjoy 16 rotating taps. Favorite brews include “Compared to What,” Scottish Ale ,” and “I Scare Myself” IPA.
Enjoy live music most Fridays. Snag a $50 annual membership, which will get you:
- $1 off Brews anytime
- Calibration t-shirt
- $2 off Growler fills
- Free admission to Live Music Events
- A place to go where they know your name
Calibration is open on Mondays, which is a rarity with Kansas City breweries.
- 99 Empty Bottles of Booze in the Trash - January 14, 2021
- 8 Kansas City Dive Bars Where Live Music is Part of the Mix - January 9, 2021
- 24 Kansas City Breweries You Must Try - January 3, 2021