On November 22, 1978, Danny O’Neill picked his first batch of coffee beans in the mountainous coffee-growing region around the Poás volcano while studying abroad in Costa Rica. Right then and there, he fell in love with the country, the people and the coffee — especially the coffee. Fifteen years later, when Danny founded The Roasterie in his basement in one of Kansas City’s great neighborhoods, Brookside, it just made sense that he would partner directly with farmers and pay above-market values to get the best of the best coffee beans.
Visit all Roasterie locations in the Kansas City metro.
2. To roast it the best way known to man (air roasting),
3. To deliver it as fast as humanly possible.
- 99 Empty Bottles of Booze in the Trash - January 14, 2021
- 8 Kansas City Dive Bars Where Live Music is Part of the Mix - January 9, 2021
- 24 Kansas City Breweries You Must Try - January 3, 2021